Vote ‘Yes’ on AB 2505 (home dairy)
April 4, 2014
Please vote 'Yes' on AB 2505. I believe firmly that we have the God-given right to eat, drink and nourish ourselves as we see fit, and that no government, agency, or industry advocate has the right to impede us from doing so.
I also believe that we are much better off buying our food locally from our own community than from factory farms. There needs to be a law that clearly allows natural persons to produce and share by whatever means is agreed upon between private parties — home-grown produce, milk, eggs and what-have-you. Holding small local farms to the same regulations as the factory farms hampers our freedom and our ability to choose a healthy lifestyle by our own standards. Thank you for your service.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation