Vote for Robert Tice-Raskin and Scott Hopper
December 26, 2012
As a former member of the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board of Trustees, I am pleased to endorse Robert Tice-Raskin and Scott Hopper as trustees of the district board.
I know both of these candidates to be fiscally responsible individuals with solid commitments to the maintenance of the district's outstanding achievements in academic excellence and who wish to ensure that the district is able to continue to offer a broad realm of programs and services through sound fiscal management.
They are not beholden to special interests, but rather serve our district solely out of a commitment to education and a heart for community service. I am confident that as trustees, these principles will drive their decisions.
Both of these candidates are very effectively serving the district at this time. During this time of very challenging and uncertain economic circumstances, we need their experience and leadership more than ever!
They have no "hidden agendas," and both currently bring to the position fresh and objective perspectives coupled with a level of integrity that is beyond reproach.
Mitch Hanna, past member
Pleasant Ridge Union School District Board
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local