Vote for Paul Haas
April 22, 2014
As a retired Continuation High School instructor, I particularly value Paul Haas’s pledge to allocate additional resources for special needs and at-risk students who are enrolled in schools run by the Nevada County Office of Education.
Money spent on these students today can spare many wasted lives and save the taxpayers of Nevada County hundreds of thousands of dollars in the years to come. I urge you to vote for Paul Haas for Nevada County superintendent of schools.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers