Vote for Paul Haas
April 22, 2014
As a retired Continuation High School instructor, I particularly value Paul Haas's pledge to allocate additional resources for special needs and at-risk students who are enrolled in schools run by the Nevada County Office of Education.
Money spent on these students today can spare many wasted lives and save the taxpayers of Nevada County hundreds of thousands of dollars in the years to come. I urge you to vote for Paul Haas for Nevada County superintendent of schools.
Trending In: Letters
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later