Villa Venezia will be missed
April 5, 2013
In 2001, my husband and I left the Bay Area to relocate. Shopping at Hedman’s Furniture, not knowing the area, we asked about restaurants. We were politely directed to Villa Venezia. Wow! I should mention that I am of Italian heritage and generally do not like Italian food “out,” as it never measures up.
Dinner on Feb. 20 included Pasta di Mare; I am not ashamed to say I ate pretty much it in its entirety. This caliber restaurant is no accident. What will we do without it? Thank you for all the years of fine service and food. You will be missed.
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows