Villa Venezia will be missed
April 5, 2013
In 2001, my husband and I left the Bay Area to relocate. Shopping at Hedman's Furniture, not knowing the area, we asked about restaurants. We were politely directed to Villa Venezia. Wow! I should mention that I am of Italian heritage and generally do not like Italian food "out," as it never measures up.
Dinner on Feb. 20 included Pasta di Mare; I am not ashamed to say I ate pretty much it in its entirety. This caliber restaurant is no accident. What will we do without it? Thank you for all the years of fine service and food. You will be missed.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed