Villa Venezia will be missed
April 5, 2013
In 2001, my husband and I left the Bay Area to relocate. Shopping at Hedman's Furniture, not knowing the area, we asked about restaurants. We were politely directed to Villa Venezia. Wow! I should mention that I am of Italian heritage and generally do not like Italian food "out," as it never measures up.
Dinner on Feb. 20 included Pasta di Mare; I am not ashamed to say I ate pretty much it in its entirety. This caliber restaurant is no accident. What will we do without it? Thank you for all the years of fine service and food. You will be missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local