Villa Venezia will be missed
April 5, 2013
In 2001, my husband and I left the Bay Area to relocate. Shopping at Hedman's Furniture, not knowing the area, we asked about restaurants. We were politely directed to Villa Venezia. Wow! I should mention that I am of Italian heritage and generally do not like Italian food "out," as it never measures up.
Dinner on Feb. 20 included Pasta di Mare; I am not ashamed to say I ate pretty much it in its entirety. This caliber restaurant is no accident. What will we do without it? Thank you for all the years of fine service and food. You will be missed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations