True example of community support
March 28, 2014
When the two washing machines at Utah's Place homeless shelter broke down, Kara and Aaron Hale adopted the laundry room, replacing the washers and pledging lifetime maintenance on both the washers and the dryers.
Without outstanding businesses like Hale's Appliance Services, Hospitality House/Utah's Place could not accomplish its mission of transitioning homeless people into permanent housing. Thank you to the Hales!
We urge all people who care about ending homelessness to support the businesses that support Hospitality House.
Joanna Robinson, development director
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity