True example of community support
March 28, 2014
When the two washing machines at Utah's Place homeless shelter broke down, Kara and Aaron Hale adopted the laundry room, replacing the washers and pledging lifetime maintenance on both the washers and the dryers.
Without outstanding businesses like Hale's Appliance Services, Hospitality House/Utah's Place could not accomplish its mission of transitioning homeless people into permanent housing. Thank you to the Hales!
We urge all people who care about ending homelessness to support the businesses that support Hospitality House.
Joanna Robinson, development director
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum