True example of community support
March 28, 2014
When the two washing machines at Utah's Place homeless shelter broke down, Kara and Aaron Hale adopted the laundry room, replacing the washers and pledging lifetime maintenance on both the washers and the dryers.
Without outstanding businesses like Hale's Appliance Services, Hospitality House/Utah's Place could not accomplish its mission of transitioning homeless people into permanent housing. Thank you to the Hales!
We urge all people who care about ending homelessness to support the businesses that support Hospitality House.
Joanna Robinson, development director
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday