February 25, 2013
This is in response to a letter to the editor written by John R. Miranty titled "Trespassing Issues" and printed Jan. 29. The views and opinions contained in J. R. Miranty's letter are those of the author and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Greenhorn Dirt Road Association.
GDRA works under the principles of mutual respect and cooperation toward all authorized users of the road. We ask for the same respect and cooperation in return from the community. If the community thinks of Greenhorn Road beyond the county-maintained road as one long private driveway that serves 67 properties, rather than an off-road vehicle playground, the respect for the road and people who live on it will be achieved.
Please give the property owners living off Greenhorn Road extension the peace and quiet they need. It is one of the many reasons we choose to live so far out of town. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Kim Koons, vice-president of the GDRA
Approved by the board of directors for the Greenhorn Dirt Road Association, Grass Valley
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo