February 25, 2013
This is in response to a letter to the editor written by John R. Miranty titled "Trespassing Issues" and printed Jan. 29. The views and opinions contained in J. R. Miranty's letter are those of the author and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Greenhorn Dirt Road Association.
GDRA works under the principles of mutual respect and cooperation toward all authorized users of the road. We ask for the same respect and cooperation in return from the community. If the community thinks of Greenhorn Road beyond the county-maintained road as one long private driveway that serves 67 properties, rather than an off-road vehicle playground, the respect for the road and people who live on it will be achieved.
Please give the property owners living off Greenhorn Road extension the peace and quiet they need. It is one of the many reasons we choose to live so far out of town. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Kim Koons, vice-president of the GDRA
Approved by the board of directors for the Greenhorn Dirt Road Association, Grass Valley
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local