Traffic light at Loma Rica a bad idea
March 17, 2014
Seriously? A traffic light at Loma Rica and Brunswick Road? Can anyone say snow and black ice?
Having gone down Brunswick sideways after hitting black ice at the Loma Rica intersection, I think a traffic light is a horrible idea. How are people going to stop at that light when they are coming from the direction of Colfax with ice and snow on the road? How are people going to continue driving back up Brunswick road after stopping? It's an incline. Really?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site