Traffic light at Loma Rica a bad idea
March 17, 2014
Seriously? A traffic light at Loma Rica and Brunswick Road? Can anyone say snow and black ice?
Having gone down Brunswick sideways after hitting black ice at the Loma Rica intersection, I think a traffic light is a horrible idea. How are people going to stop at that light when they are coming from the direction of Colfax with ice and snow on the road? How are people going to continue driving back up Brunswick road after stopping? It's an incline. Really?
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed