Traffic light at Loma Rica a bad idea
March 17, 2014
Seriously? A traffic light at Loma Rica and Brunswick Road? Can anyone say snow and black ice?
Having gone down Brunswick sideways after hitting black ice at the Loma Rica intersection, I think a traffic light is a horrible idea. How are people going to stop at that light when they are coming from the direction of Colfax with ice and snow on the road? How are people going to continue driving back up Brunswick road after stopping? It's an incline. Really?
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana