Too much crime on the front page
June 6, 2014
What is the primary purpose of your newspaper? Is it to report the local news and local interest stories or to report on the local crime scene?
I am a subscriber, and every day, all I see on the front page is the arrests that have been made in the past day for drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs, robbery, murder. Getting real old. Put this garbage on page 3-4-5. Thanks.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death