Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial