Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local