Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance