Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana