Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Nevada County coroner: Homicide victim Brian Sharp had meth in his system