Too many litter bugs
December 26, 2012
As I drive passed Whispering Pines road going up Hwy. 174 it makes me wonder, "What happened to the pride of Nevada County?" The trash on our roads sides is so upsetting.
I am sure I can speak for those of us who grew-up in God's country; it saddens me. The question is, what can be done to clean up Highway 174 and keep Nevada County beautiful? Help!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Craig Silberman: Kneeling isn’t about disrespecting the flag or the troops
- Tom Behlmer: More of the same from Congressman LaMalfa
- Dennis Wescot: What’s the fascination with Tractor Supply?
- Dee Demorest: Following up on Me and the DMV: a cautionary tale
- Elaine Ashton: Don’t rule out massage for joint pain