Tina Vernon helped me with my taxes
May 1, 2014
In February of this year, I had occasion to ask for assistance from the office of County Treasurer and Tax Collector.
As my problem was rather complex, I was referred to Tina Vernon who is the treasurer and tax collector. We had many emails back and forth, several telephone calls, and one personal visit with Ms. Vernon.
Even though we no longer live in Nevada County, I was very impressed with the courtesy, knowledge and assistance given me in resolving my problem — all the qualities we hope to find in our elected officials but often do not.
In my opinion Nevada County is indeed fortunate to have such an elected official.
Santa Rosa, Calif.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death