Time to look up definition of ‘emergency’
June 6, 2014
In the mail the other day, I received a postcard from our local "not for profit" health care provider, suggesting I can wait at home for my emergency room (ER) visit.
All I need to do is log on to their web site, select a projected treatment time, and then wait.
Really, what am I missing here?
The only thing I can think of is that an "emergency" isn't what it used to be.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed