Tice-Raskins the best choice
December 26, 2012
I support Robert Tice-Raskins for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board.
I met Robert four years ago when my second son Max joined the Cub Scouts in Pack 787. I had seen him and his family every night and every Saturday during the summer months at Swim Team, but never really got to know him until Cub Scouts. Robert was our den leader for the three years we spent in Cub Scouts. His passion for teaching the boys the path to manhood and his leadership skills are top notch. You'd be surprised how well you can get to know a man over a campfire, eating s'mores and drinking hot chocolate. Who would have thought an attorney can be so funny? Max quickly fit in with his second son Aidan and the main reason we choose to join Boy Scouts Troop 855 was because of the Tice-Raskin family.
I have no doubt in my mind that Robert Tice-Raskin is the right choice for our community. He's the right choice for our children. He will ensure the necessary steps are taken to provide the required educational experience for our school district. We need Robert on our school board.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire