Tice-Raskins the best choice
December 26, 2012
I support Robert Tice-Raskins for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board.
I met Robert four years ago when my second son Max joined the Cub Scouts in Pack 787. I had seen him and his family every night and every Saturday during the summer months at Swim Team, but never really got to know him until Cub Scouts. Robert was our den leader for the three years we spent in Cub Scouts. His passion for teaching the boys the path to manhood and his leadership skills are top notch. You’d be surprised how well you can get to know a man over a campfire, eating s’mores and drinking hot chocolate. Who would have thought an attorney can be so funny? Max quickly fit in with his second son Aidan and the main reason we choose to join Boy Scouts Troop 855 was because of the Tice-Raskin family.
I have no doubt in my mind that Robert Tice-Raskin is the right choice for our community. He’s the right choice for our children. He will ensure the necessary steps are taken to provide the required educational experience for our school district. We need Robert on our school board.
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows