Tice-Raskin qualified for Nevada County judge
May 12, 2014
Voting for an open judge position is a rare occurrence, and one in which we usually know far less about the candidates than other offices. But this time around is different. I know one of the candidates for the Nevada County Superior Court — Robert Tice-Raskin — and I would urge every Nevada County voter to make him your choice as well.
As a federal prosecutor, civil litigator, and Judge Pro Tem, Rob is more than qualified to fill the seat being vacated by Judge Dowling. He is endorsed by over 20 judges in Nevada, Placer, and surrounding counties. He resides in South County with his pediatrician wife, Sandi, and their five school-aged children.
I have had the pleasure of interacting with Rob to help our local schools, in after-hours academic programs, and on our kids swimming team. He is smart, level-headed and a creative problem solver. As a current statewide policy maker, I have seen many elected and appointed positions filled with quality people doing good work. Rob fits within that community of folks that is both competent and personable.
Rob is committed to Nevada County. I urge your vote for him.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum