Tice-Raskin a good choice
December 26, 2012
As a parent of two children in the Pleasant Ridge Union School District (PRUSD) I want to bring attention to current PRUSD school board member, Robert Tice-Raskin, whom I support as a member of its board and as a candidate on Nov. 6.
I cannot think of someone more qualified to serve our district, our children and our community. As an attorney, he is amply qualified to understand the daunting and often complex issues facing a school board and to make informed, thoughtful and often difficult decisions needed as a trustee. Mr. Tice-Raskin has children attending PRUSD schools allowing him to see firsthand how the PRUSD Board actions impact the lives of its students. As a member of our community he has volunteered in different capacities that have benefited the children, families and teachers alike. As a current school board member who has woven together the qualities of compassion, understanding and insight, he has blended the qualities needed to be an excellent trustee for The Pleasant Ridge School District.
Mr. Tice-Raskin works for our kids and the community. I urge you to vote for Robert Tice-Raskin on Nov. 6 for PRUSD Board of Trustees.
Lake of the Pines
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom