Tice-Raskin a good choice
December 26, 2012
As a parent of two children in the Pleasant Ridge Union School District (PRUSD) I want to bring attention to current PRUSD school board member, Robert Tice-Raskin, whom I support as a member of its board and as a candidate on Nov. 6.
I cannot think of someone more qualified to serve our district, our children and our community. As an attorney, he is amply qualified to understand the daunting and often complex issues facing a school board and to make informed, thoughtful and often difficult decisions needed as a trustee. Mr. Tice-Raskin has children attending PRUSD schools allowing him to see firsthand how the PRUSD Board actions impact the lives of its students. As a member of our community he has volunteered in different capacities that have benefited the children, families and teachers alike. As a current school board member who has woven together the qualities of compassion, understanding and insight, he has blended the qualities needed to be an excellent trustee for The Pleasant Ridge School District.
Mr. Tice-Raskin works for our kids and the community. I urge you to vote for Robert Tice-Raskin on Nov. 6 for PRUSD Board of Trustees.
Lake of the Pines
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City