Think before you vote
December 26, 2012
Many people who can't abide the thought of another four years of Obama's misdeeds and deceit, but who view Romney as an unknown quantity, are planning to vote for a third party candidate (or not put any mark at all in the presidential slot).
I would like to caution them: If you don't want Obama and his continued ruination of America, any vote you give to any candidate except Romney is a vote for Obama. If you want to unseat Obama, you need to vote for Romney or you will split the vote.
P.S. Thanks to the many who voted for Obama in 2008 for coming to your senses.
Trending In: Letters
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’