Think before you vote
December 26, 2012
Many people who can't abide the thought of another four years of Obama's misdeeds and deceit, but who view Romney as an unknown quantity, are planning to vote for a third party candidate (or not put any mark at all in the presidential slot).
I would like to caution them: If you don't want Obama and his continued ruination of America, any vote you give to any candidate except Romney is a vote for Obama. If you want to unseat Obama, you need to vote for Romney or you will split the vote.
P.S. Thanks to the many who voted for Obama in 2008 for coming to your senses.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local