The Union has guts
April 23, 2014
I wonder how many daily newspapers in the country would have been brave enough to run the article about JD as the lead story on page one.
Many, many thanks to JD for having the courage to share his story, to Cory Fisher for having the courage to write such a sensitive and compassionate account, and to The Union for having the courage to publish all the news of the community, not just what's politically safe.
The Union just jumped up several notches in my esteem.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans