The Republican party of the past
July 26, 2014
Apparently the Nevada County Republican Party has passed a “resolution” against the marijuana ordinance Measure S.
Deborah Wilder, speaking for the NCRP, states that: “These plants put out extremely strong odors, the growers typically use extra strong fertilizers and frequently place poisons on or near the plants, killing wildlife and contaminating soil and ground water.”
Are these people just trying to look stupid or does it come naturally? I strongly suggest that they do some reading and some research on the subject. Their thinking and reasoning is so unbelievably backwards that one doesn’t know where to start with them. How incredibly unfair and irresponsible of them to print such nonsense.
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit