The Republican party of the past
July 26, 2014
Apparently the Nevada County Republican Party has passed a "resolution" against the marijuana ordinance Measure S.
Deborah Wilder, speaking for the NCRP, states that: "These plants put out extremely strong odors, the growers typically use extra strong fertilizers and frequently place poisons on or near the plants, killing wildlife and contaminating soil and ground water."
Are these people just trying to look stupid or does it come naturally? I strongly suggest that they do some reading and some research on the subject. Their thinking and reasoning is so unbelievably backwards that one doesn't know where to start with them. How incredibly unfair and irresponsible of them to print such nonsense.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her