the Fall Festival at Bridgeport
December 26, 2012
On Oct. 28, the South Yuba River State Park at Bridgeport hosted its annual Fall Festival.
Thank you to the board members and all the volunteers: Penn Valley Chamber, June’s Deli, Lazy Dog, Farmer Bob, Caroline’s Coffee, Nedra Graves worm composting, Vicki Macdonald fall crafts, Barbara Brueckner pumpkin painting, Denia Pearson gold panning, numerous fall craft vendors, South Yuba River Citizens League, Bear-Yuba Land Trust, Nevada City Rancheria Nisenan Indians, Ragged But Right, fiddler Ben, rangers Don Schmidt, Marc Wetherbee and James Carey, senior park aids Ehren Pelonio, Lori Spencer and Debbie Pfanner, Audubon author Carol Malnor, visitor center volunteers and maintenance crew. Also, Mark Lyon, Marion Jeffery and Nick Fedoroff for our Ghost production.
Thank you to KNCO for Talk of the Town and The Union for a wonderful front page article about our annual event.
Janine Martin and Mickey Springer
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows