the Fall Festival at Bridgeport
December 26, 2012
On Oct. 28, the South Yuba River State Park at Bridgeport hosted its annual Fall Festival.
Thank you to the board members and all the volunteers: Penn Valley Chamber, June's Deli, Lazy Dog, Farmer Bob, Caroline's Coffee, Nedra Graves worm composting, Vicki Macdonald fall crafts, Barbara Brueckner pumpkin painting, Denia Pearson gold panning, numerous fall craft vendors, South Yuba River Citizens League, Bear-Yuba Land Trust, Nevada City Rancheria Nisenan Indians, Ragged But Right, fiddler Ben, rangers Don Schmidt, Marc Wetherbee and James Carey, senior park aids Ehren Pelonio, Lori Spencer and Debbie Pfanner, Audubon author Carol Malnor, visitor center volunteers and maintenance crew. Also, Mark Lyon, Marion Jeffery and Nick Fedoroff for our Ghost production.
Thank you to KNCO for Talk of the Town and The Union for a wonderful front page article about our annual event.
Janine Martin and Mickey Springer
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo