The Center gives thanks to community
December 26, 2012
The staff and board of The Center for the Arts would like to thank the many generous supporters who contributed to our Open House/Open Studios Preview Party.
To all our dedicated volunteers, loyal patrons, members and friends; the Old 5Mile House Restaurant, Pete's Pizza, Matteo's Public, Way Yum Sushi, Culture Shock Yogurt and BriarPatch Co-op; and of course, the artists who bring our stage, gallery, lobby and work to life — endless thanks to each of you! As always, we are amazed by our community and inspired by what happens when it all comes together! Cheers!
Stephanie Ettlin , on behalf of The Center for the Arts
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted