The Center gives thanks to community
December 26, 2012
The staff and board of The Center for the Arts would like to thank the many generous supporters who contributed to our Open House/Open Studios Preview Party.
To all our dedicated volunteers, loyal patrons, members and friends; the Old 5Mile House Restaurant, Pete's Pizza, Matteo's Public, Way Yum Sushi, Culture Shock Yogurt and BriarPatch Co-op; and of course, the artists who bring our stage, gallery, lobby and work to life — endless thanks to each of you! As always, we are amazed by our community and inspired by what happens when it all comes together! Cheers!
Stephanie Ettlin , on behalf of The Center for the Arts
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)