The Center gives thanks to community
December 26, 2012
The staff and board of The Center for the Arts would like to thank the many generous supporters who contributed to our Open House/Open Studios Preview Party.
To all our dedicated volunteers, loyal patrons, members and friends; the Old 5Mile House Restaurant, Pete's Pizza, Matteo's Public, Way Yum Sushi, Culture Shock Yogurt and BriarPatch Co-op; and of course, the artists who bring our stage, gallery, lobby and work to life — endless thanks to each of you! As always, we are amazed by our community and inspired by what happens when it all comes together! Cheers!
Stephanie Ettlin , on behalf of The Center for the Arts
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows