The Center gives thanks to community
December 26, 2012
The staff and board of The Center for the Arts would like to thank the many generous supporters who contributed to our Open House/Open Studios Preview Party.
To all our dedicated volunteers, loyal patrons, members and friends; the Old 5Mile House Restaurant, Pete's Pizza, Matteo's Public, Way Yum Sushi, Culture Shock Yogurt and BriarPatch Co-op; and of course, the artists who bring our stage, gallery, lobby and work to life — endless thanks to each of you! As always, we are amazed by our community and inspired by what happens when it all comes together! Cheers!
Stephanie Ettlin , on behalf of The Center for the Arts
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local