The brouhaha over the Pledge of Allegiance
May 20, 2013
The brouhaha over the Pledge of Allegiance issue in North San Juan doesn't come close to describing what is happening to our "pledge" throughout America.
Our shallow electorate has given up its supreme power to the elected who seek re-election through more government dependence … that is not a "republic."
The majority of American parents and grandparents, including many so-called believers, continue to seek longevity at any cost while rejecting a heavenly afterlife until the last moment. That's a nation under human nature, not God!
Indivisible! Wrong! As long as a majority of Americans support more government, debt and dependency, those of us now in the minority have drawn a line in the JLE (Just Like Europe). We will continue to be divided until an awakening occurs.
Liberty and justice is now for some. Until Americans support reform of our legal, tax, accounting and entitlement systems, there will be no liberty, freedom and justice for all.
And until Americans stop killing our country and our children's future, I will continue flying my flag at half mast!
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed