Thanksgiving with a happy ending
December 26, 2012
Kudos to the young man and his two friends and mom, who found our son's dog on Thanksgiving evening, called the number on his collar and waited for us to pick up Parker J. Pooch.
We were dog-sitting him, left him while we went to dinner and he was gone when we came back. Our son and his family were in Oregon. I was pretty frantic, until we got the call. These three great guys (and mom) were waiting for us and made our Thanksgiving so much better!
We didn't get their names, but we did get hugs! Thanks, guys!
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana