Thanksgiving with a happy ending
December 26, 2012
Kudos to the young man and his two friends and mom, who found our son's dog on Thanksgiving evening, called the number on his collar and waited for us to pick up Parker J. Pooch.
We were dog-sitting him, left him while we went to dinner and he was gone when we came back. Our son and his family were in Oregon. I was pretty frantic, until we got the call. These three great guys (and mom) were waiting for us and made our Thanksgiving so much better!
We didn't get their names, but we did get hugs! Thanks, guys!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site