Thanksgiving with a happy ending
December 26, 2012
Kudos to the young man and his two friends and mom, who found our son's dog on Thanksgiving evening, called the number on his collar and waited for us to pick up Parker J. Pooch.
We were dog-sitting him, left him while we went to dinner and he was gone when we came back. Our son and his family were in Oregon. I was pretty frantic, until we got the call. These three great guys (and mom) were waiting for us and made our Thanksgiving so much better!
We didn't get their names, but we did get hugs! Thanks, guys!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local