Thanksgiving with a happy ending
December 26, 2012
Kudos to the young man and his two friends and mom, who found our son's dog on Thanksgiving evening, called the number on his collar and waited for us to pick up Parker J. Pooch.
We were dog-sitting him, left him while we went to dinner and he was gone when we came back. Our son and his family were in Oregon. I was pretty frantic, until we got the call. These three great guys (and mom) were waiting for us and made our Thanksgiving so much better!
We didn't get their names, but we did get hugs! Thanks, guys!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public