Thanks, Wildwood Plumbing
January 22, 2013
Last Sunday, my husband and I came home to a busted copper pipe out in the yard and a little river where the escaping water had been flowing for several hours.
We tried in vain to solder the pipe shut; by the time we admitted defeat it was getting dark. We phoned a plumber, assuming it would cost an arm and a leg for a Sunday night call in freezing temperatures. Within 30 minutes, a professional from Wildwood Plumbing showed up, capped the pipe, and left with a smile – all for less than $100!
Thank you Wildwood Plumbing!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City