Thanks, Wildwood Plumbing
January 22, 2013
Last Sunday, my husband and I came home to a busted copper pipe out in the yard and a little river where the escaping water had been flowing for several hours.
We tried in vain to solder the pipe shut; by the time we admitted defeat it was getting dark. We phoned a plumber, assuming it would cost an arm and a leg for a Sunday night call in freezing temperatures. Within 30 minutes, a professional from Wildwood Plumbing showed up, capped the pipe, and left with a smile – all for less than $100!
Thank you Wildwood Plumbing!
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo