Thanks, Wildwood Plumbing
January 22, 2013
Last Sunday, my husband and I came home to a busted copper pipe out in the yard and a little river where the escaping water had been flowing for several hours.
We tried in vain to solder the pipe shut; by the time we admitted defeat it was getting dark. We phoned a plumber, assuming it would cost an arm and a leg for a Sunday night call in freezing temperatures. Within 30 minutes, a professional from Wildwood Plumbing showed up, capped the pipe, and left with a smile – all for less than $100!
Thank you Wildwood Plumbing!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation