Thanks to The Union for its support of libraries
April 22, 2014
Kudos to The Union for its recognition and continued support of our libraries! While supported by taxes, consider the miraculous absence of red-tape required for anyone to actually receive their benefits. Everyone qualifies to enjoy these benefits. The information required to check out books from the circulating branches asks so little that obtaining this benefit is the most simplistic for which to apply.
Libraries have something to offer everyone, limited primarily by a lack of imagination, desire or interest. As no other agency springs to mind that benefits a greater percentage of our population. Libraries equate to money well spent.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum