Thanks to SNMH
December 26, 2012
I am recovering from breast cancer surgery performed at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital by Dr. Minor Ward.
This letter is my public thank you to the surgical staff, Breast Imaging Center, oncology and radiation departments, Dr. Ward's office, the attending nurses and everyone connected with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The surgery was successful, and I know caring, concern, and compassion of everyone involved made it happen.
We are lucky to have this hospital and such a wonderful cancer center. Thank you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local