Thanks to SNMH
December 26, 2012
I am recovering from breast cancer surgery performed at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital by Dr. Minor Ward.
This letter is my public thank you to the surgical staff, Breast Imaging Center, oncology and radiation departments, Dr. Ward's office, the attending nurses and everyone connected with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The surgery was successful, and I know caring, concern, and compassion of everyone involved made it happen.
We are lucky to have this hospital and such a wonderful cancer center. Thank you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation