Thanks to SNMH
December 26, 2012
I am recovering from breast cancer surgery performed at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital by Dr. Minor Ward.
This letter is my public thank you to the surgical staff, Breast Imaging Center, oncology and radiation departments, Dr. Ward's office, the attending nurses and everyone connected with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The surgery was successful, and I know caring, concern, and compassion of everyone involved made it happen.
We are lucky to have this hospital and such a wonderful cancer center. Thank you.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed