Thanks to SNMH
December 26, 2012
I am recovering from breast cancer surgery performed at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital by Dr. Minor Ward.
This letter is my public thank you to the surgical staff, Breast Imaging Center, oncology and radiation departments, Dr. Ward's office, the attending nurses and everyone connected with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The surgery was successful, and I know caring, concern, and compassion of everyone involved made it happen.
We are lucky to have this hospital and such a wonderful cancer center. Thank you.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)