Thanks to hosts of annual Fair Trade Marketplace
December 26, 2012
Two weekends in November, the Johnson family, including Marie, Mark and Todd, hosted the seventh annual Fair Trade Marketplace upstairs at Foothill Flowers.
For seven years, the Johnsons have opened their doors to HandCrafting Justice, supporting women around the world to raise their families out of poverty and educate their children — the hopes and dreams of all women. The Johnsons' generosity helps to make this community a great place to live. Kudos to Marie, Mark and Todd Johnson of Foothill Flowers from the organizers and volunteers of this year's HandCrafting Justice sale.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed