Thanks to good samaritans
January 15, 2013
On the evening of Nov. 29, my husband fell in the parking lot in front of Petco in Grass Valley.
He broke his hip and things got much worse before they got better, but after five weeks, Mike is home and healing. We want to thank each and every one of the people who stopped and helped him that night.
Thank you for your kindness. We wish all of you a wonderful new year.
Roberta and Mike York
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local