Thanks to good samaritans
January 15, 2013
On the evening of Nov. 29, my husband fell in the parking lot in front of Petco in Grass Valley.
He broke his hip and things got much worse before they got better, but after five weeks, Mike is home and healing. We want to thank each and every one of the people who stopped and helped him that night.
Thank you for your kindness. We wish all of you a wonderful new year.
Roberta and Mike York
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth