Thanks to good samaritans
January 15, 2013
On the evening of Nov. 29, my husband fell in the parking lot in front of Petco in Grass Valley.
He broke his hip and things got much worse before they got better, but after five weeks, Mike is home and healing. We want to thank each and every one of the people who stopped and helped him that night.
Thank you for your kindness. We wish all of you a wonderful new year.
Roberta and Mike York
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom