Thanks to good samaritans
January 15, 2013
On the evening of Nov. 29, my husband fell in the parking lot in front of Petco in Grass Valley.
He broke his hip and things got much worse before they got better, but after five weeks, Mike is home and healing. We want to thank each and every one of the people who stopped and helped him that night.
Thank you for your kindness. We wish all of you a wonderful new year.
Roberta and Mike York
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later