December 26, 2012
My thanks to Jim and the PG&E crew from Oakley who worked on Black Road until 2 a.m. Monday morning to restore my power. Fortunately it wasn't raining, but I know that you guys would have been working even in the rain. The crews of PG&E have demonstrated again the dedication that took them to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. This time, it was here at home. Thanks again, PG&E; you're the best.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom