Thanks, Mr. Cooks
November 1, 2013
I wish to thank you for the article in The Union written by the late Don Cooks.
Mr. Cooks, you said exactly what I have been thinking in the last few weeks. Why are some people in the government so frightened about having a black president, especially one who is so much more erudite than the one he replaced? Thank you for your insight.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public