January 11, 2013
Margie Carr, owner of Reflections Skin Oasis, hosted a two-week fundraiser at her business to benefit nonprofits in our community. United Way of Nevada County was the beneficiary Dec. 24.
On this day, she donated 10 percent of all her proceeds to United Way of Nevada County. This is a great way to give back to the community, and it's very much appreciated. It's with friends like these that United Way of Nevada County and its 20 local partner agencies are able to help the people who need it the most. Reflections Skin Oasis is located at 138 Colfax Ave., Suite 2, in Grass Valley.
A big "thank you!" goes out to Margie Carr.
on behalf of the staff of United Way of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum