Thanks for community bike rack
July 17, 2013
In June 2012, Nevada City installed the black bicycle rack on Commercial Street at the uphill end of the boardwalk. The rack is decorative, solid, free to all and easy to use. A grateful cyclist community would like to thank those who made it possible:
– a collaborative design team of local cyclists, volunteers and business owners.
– the Nevada City Lions Club for donating the entire cost of the project.
– Black Bart Ornamental Iron Works for donating all construction labor.
– The Nevada City council and staff, especially Public Works Director Verne Taylor for showing strong support throughout the process.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier