Thanks for community bike rack
July 17, 2013
In June 2012, Nevada City installed the black bicycle rack on Commercial Street at the uphill end of the boardwalk. The rack is decorative, solid, free to all and easy to use. A grateful cyclist community would like to thank those who made it possible:
– a collaborative design team of local cyclists, volunteers and business owners.
– the Nevada City Lions Club for donating the entire cost of the project.
– Black Bart Ornamental Iron Works for donating all construction labor.
– The Nevada City council and staff, especially Public Works Director Verne Taylor for showing strong support throughout the process.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair