November 15, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Caltrans, for the fresh new paint and the reflectors around the fairgrounds driving west on Highway 20.
For several years, what reflectors were there were very dim, and then there was a stretch going down the hill that had no reflectors. Very hard to know where the road was, especially in the rain at night with oncoming headlights.
It is now a joy to drive west down the hill — we can see where the road goes after dark!
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier