November 15, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Caltrans, for the fresh new paint and the reflectors around the fairgrounds driving west on Highway 20.
For several years, what reflectors were there were very dim, and then there was a stretch going down the hill that had no reflectors. Very hard to know where the road was, especially in the rain at night with oncoming headlights.
It is now a joy to drive west down the hill — we can see where the road goes after dark!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County