Thank you for attending Lewis memorial
January 18, 2014
There are simply not enough words to express the gratitude felt by the entire family of Ray Lewis Sr. for the outpouring of community and personal support we have received.
However, we want to try to convey a special heartfelt appreciation to Bart Riebe, Jay Cooper, the motorcycle “Gang” and the “Wednesday Group.” Our father’s memorial would not have been nearly as impactful nor provide the emotional closure it did without your special efforts. Your charity and compassion are to be lauded and is the reason we, as a family, wanted to be so public with our appreciation.
May God bless you and keep you in his embrace.
Ray Lewis Jr., on behalf of the Lewis Family
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location