Thank you for attending Lewis memorial
January 18, 2014
There are simply not enough words to express the gratitude felt by the entire family of Ray Lewis Sr. for the outpouring of community and personal support we have received.
However, we want to try to convey a special heartfelt appreciation to Bart Riebe, Jay Cooper, the motorcycle "Gang" and the "Wednesday Group." Our father's memorial would not have been nearly as impactful nor provide the emotional closure it did without your special efforts. Your charity and compassion are to be lauded and is the reason we, as a family, wanted to be so public with our appreciation.
May God bless you and keep you in his embrace.
Ray Lewis Jr., on behalf of the Lewis Family
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death