Tea Party fundraiser
December 18, 2013
In response to a recent Tea Party fundraiser, I looked out my window and lo and behold, I am living in Grass Valley, Calif., not Boston, Mass., and I certainly know the difference.
Having been born, raised and educated in the great city of Boston, I take offense with this group who dare call themselves the Boston Tea Party patriots. I say, call them what they are: Nevada County anarchists who are responsible for shutting down our government for two weeks. Remember? In most civilized countries, this would be called treason.
I love the beauty of Nevada County. It reminds me so much of New England in the fall, and I love the Constitution in that it allows me freedom of speech.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance