Sweet success for Child Advocates fundraiser
January 23, 2013
Child Advocates wishes to thank the 100-plus volunteers who helped make our Holiday See's Candy Sale a success.
A special thank you to Sue Goodenough for her extraordinary work scheduling volunteers. We also want to thank Ruth Reid and the Alta Sierra Ward of LDS for the CASA kids Christmas stockings and Ponderosa Pines community, Jim and Janice Moule, Reed's Locksmith, and Jim and Sharol Partidos for their help with fundraisers throughout the year.
Your support is very much appreciated and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Thank you.
Laura Harter, executive director
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton