Sweet success for Child Advocates fundraiser
January 23, 2013
Child Advocates wishes to thank the 100-plus volunteers who helped make our Holiday See's Candy Sale a success.
A special thank you to Sue Goodenough for her extraordinary work scheduling volunteers. We also want to thank Ruth Reid and the Alta Sierra Ward of LDS for the CASA kids Christmas stockings and Ponderosa Pines community, Jim and Janice Moule, Reed's Locksmith, and Jim and Sharol Partidos for their help with fundraisers throughout the year.
Your support is very much appreciated and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Thank you.
Laura Harter, executive director
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana