Sweet success for Child Advocates fundraiser
January 23, 2013
Child Advocates wishes to thank the 100-plus volunteers who helped make our Holiday See's Candy Sale a success.
A special thank you to Sue Goodenough for her extraordinary work scheduling volunteers. We also want to thank Ruth Reid and the Alta Sierra Ward of LDS for the CASA kids Christmas stockings and Ponderosa Pines community, Jim and Janice Moule, Reed's Locksmith, and Jim and Sharol Partidos for their help with fundraisers throughout the year.
Your support is very much appreciated and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Thank you.
Laura Harter, executive director
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)