Sweet success for Child Advocates fundraiser
January 23, 2013
Child Advocates wishes to thank the 100-plus volunteers who helped make our Holiday See's Candy Sale a success.
A special thank you to Sue Goodenough for her extraordinary work scheduling volunteers. We also want to thank Ruth Reid and the Alta Sierra Ward of LDS for the CASA kids Christmas stockings and Ponderosa Pines community, Jim and Janice Moule, Reed's Locksmith, and Jim and Sharol Partidos for their help with fundraisers throughout the year.
Your support is very much appreciated and will help Nevada County's children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Thank you.
Laura Harter, executive director
Child Advocates of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans