Supreme Court decision an attack on traditional marriage
July 13, 2013
The homosexual lobby applauded the Supreme Court's decision in favor of same-sex marriage but against the traditional marriage of one man and one woman. It is a tragic attack on marriage and our nation! Four opposing justices criticized the ruling that the court overstepped its legal authority.
Despite the court's unjust decision, a question remains: Why does our government and the Supreme Court promote a lifestyle that is objectively wrong? Homosexuality as practiced by same-sex couples offends human decency; it is unhealthy and against the natural law.
We should remember that Western civilization prospered while guided by Christian moral laws that respect human sexuality as a sacred gift designed for procreation. Marriage really is unique because it was instituted by our Creator as the foundation of orderly society. The natural law has power written in the human heart that will never cease to exist.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed