Support Miller for supervisor
May 6, 2014
When I think of someone I would want to represent me in a very important elected position, two things come to mind:
First, honesty and moral values; and second, solid experience in business. Has this person had to create his or her own living, manage employees or be responsible for the success of the business?
Dan Miller is solid in both of my requirements.
Next, I want a person with proven leadership skills. Dan has served our community on the Grass Valley City Council and served as mayor. He has served as a planning commissioner, a member and president of the Nevada Joint Union High School District board of trustees, a member and president of the Sierra College Foundation and as chair of the Economic Resource Council of Nevada County. His experience is vital and gives him the necessary experience needed to be a district supervisor. Dan has proven that he is an outstanding public servant. I am proud to support Dan Miller for Nevada County district supervisor!
Please join me with your support and vote for Dan to represent our community as the 3rd District Nevada County supervisor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire