Support Jan Arbuckle
December 26, 2012
I have known Jan Arbuckle for many years in many capacities as a councilman representing Truckee, as an active member in the California League of Cities, and a friend.
While Jan was the president of our League district she was able to facilitate several meetings in Grass Valley that brought representative from our district to Grass Valley and to showcase her town. We still talk fondly of the Cornish Christmas and the great downtown community.
Another part of the League involves public policy. Last year, Jan served as the chairwoman on the Public Safety Policy Committee. She ran with ease a large group of about 80 people to discuss many issues involving public safety in our state and the town of Grass Valley. That is the kind of leader that I am so very proud to know. Her single actions have done more to let people know about her town from all of California.
This is the reason I highly endorse Jan Arbuckle in her next term on the city council. Please join me is supporting Jan Arbuckle and vote for her in the upcoming election.
Councilman Town of Truckee
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death