Superintendent should have classroom experience
April 17, 2013
As a former employee of the Nevada Joint Union High School District, I believe that it is important that a school district superintendent have classroom experience.
In the 12 years I was at NJUHSD, there were three superintendents. The "best" had classroom experience. It is my belief that it is impossible to manage teachers and staff without understanding what they must do each and every day.
DR. Chris Christensen
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car