Superintendent should have classroom experience
April 17, 2013
As a former employee of the Nevada Joint Union High School District, I believe that it is important that a school district superintendent have classroom experience.
In the 12 years I was at NJUHSD, there were three superintendents. The "best" had classroom experience. It is my belief that it is impossible to manage teachers and staff without understanding what they must do each and every day.
DR. Chris Christensen
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball