Superintendent should have classroom experience
April 17, 2013
As a former employee of the Nevada Joint Union High School District, I believe that it is important that a school district superintendent have classroom experience.
In the 12 years I was at NJUHSD, there were three superintendents. The "best" had classroom experience. It is my belief that it is impossible to manage teachers and staff without understanding what they must do each and every day.
DR. Chris Christensen
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Craig Silberman: Kneeling isn’t about disrespecting the flag or the troops
- Tom Behlmer: More of the same from Congressman LaMalfa
- Dennis Wescot: What’s the fascination with Tractor Supply?
- Dee Demorest: Following up on Me and the DMV: a cautionary tale
- Elaine Ashton: Don’t rule out massage for joint pain