Superintendent should have classroom experience
April 17, 2013
As a former employee of the Nevada Joint Union High School District, I believe that it is important that a school district superintendent have classroom experience.
In the 12 years I was at NJUHSD, there were three superintendents. The "best" had classroom experience. It is my belief that it is impossible to manage teachers and staff without understanding what they must do each and every day.
DR. Chris Christensen
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council