Summer Thyme’s helps with English language learners
March 10, 2014
Recently Amy Cooke, the owner of Summer Thyme's Bakery & Deli, held a fundraising dinner for Partners in English Language Learning (PiELL).
The event was great; with over 25 people showing up to support PiELL and to hear Diane Miessler (PiELL board president) and her band, Purdon's Crossing. A percentage of the evening's profits, as well as the band's tips, were donated to PiELL. Thank you Amy and Purdon's Crossing.
If you are interested in becoming part of PiELL, call 530-274-8428 for information. Thank you.
Donna Cobb, program coodinator
Partners in English Language Learning
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier