Stronger background checks needed for weapons
November 1, 2013
People who have a history of mental illness or domestic violence should not be able to purchase a gun.
We need stronger background checks and to ban AKA rifles and rounds of ammunition to everyone. This is the only way to stop the senseless murders and violence in this country that has been going on way too long. We are one of the most violent societies in the world.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball