Stronger background checks needed for weapons
November 1, 2013
People who have a history of mental illness or domestic violence should not be able to purchase a gun.
We need stronger background checks and to ban AKA rifles and rounds of ammunition to everyone. This is the only way to stop the senseless murders and violence in this country that has been going on way too long. We are one of the most violent societies in the world.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom