Stronger background checks needed for weapons
November 1, 2013
People who have a history of mental illness or domestic violence should not be able to purchase a gun.
We need stronger background checks and to ban AKA rifles and rounds of ammunition to everyone. This is the only way to stop the senseless murders and violence in this country that has been going on way too long. We are one of the most violent societies in the world.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws