Stranger helps pay veterinarian bill
March 6, 2014
My daughter Holly's 20-year old cat broke her the femur in her hind leg. At the Grass Valley Vet Hospital, my daughter was crying uncontrollably because she was so broken up over a possible amputation. A very kind lady named Darlene felt so bad that she donated $100 toward the vet fees.
Holly wants to say, "Thank you Darlene, you are a God-send."
Trending In: Letters
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later