August 23, 2014
The Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County Directors would like to thank all who helped make our fair booth, "Our Children Need Peace to Thrive," a great success.
This includes our 31 volunteers from the Brady Campaign, Grandmothers for Peace, Palestine/Israel Working Group, The Peace Alliance, Woolman Semester, Kentucky Flat Preschool, Communities Beyond Bias, Nevada County Drone Watch, Occupy BAFB and the Nevada County Fair Board, staff and the pubic.
It was a wonderful community event and we hope to see you all at the fair next year.
Lily Marie, fair booth coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed