August 23, 2014
The Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County Directors would like to thank all who helped make our fair booth, "Our Children Need Peace to Thrive," a great success.
This includes our 31 volunteers from the Brady Campaign, Grandmothers for Peace, Palestine/Israel Working Group, The Peace Alliance, Woolman Semester, Kentucky Flat Preschool, Communities Beyond Bias, Nevada County Drone Watch, Occupy BAFB and the Nevada County Fair Board, staff and the pubic.
It was a wonderful community event and we hope to see you all at the fair next year.
Lily Marie, fair booth coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans