August 23, 2014
The Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County Directors would like to thank all who helped make our fair booth, "Our Children Need Peace to Thrive," a great success.
This includes our 31 volunteers from the Brady Campaign, Grandmothers for Peace, Palestine/Israel Working Group, The Peace Alliance, Woolman Semester, Kentucky Flat Preschool, Communities Beyond Bias, Nevada County Drone Watch, Occupy BAFB and the Nevada County Fair Board, staff and the pubic.
It was a wonderful community event and we hope to see you all at the fair next year.
Lily Marie, fair booth coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say