Solution for Affordable Care Act debacle
November 14, 2013
I have a solution to the Obamacare debacle! Before you roll your eyes, hear me out. My solution is simple.
First, get rid of Obamacare. This would reduce the Congressional need to continue the bipartisan snarking.
Second, ask Congress to sign us up for the same health-care plan that they receive. The computer system is already in place, and from what I hear, their health plan is pretty good.
This is a win-win situation. Elected officials would be given the chance to do the right thing, and we would have the chance to get our representative government back.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier