socialism with Obama or freedom with Romney?
December 26, 2012
It seems lately many Americans are willing to sacrifice religious freedom, adherence to our Constitution, military strength, and a United America for selfish reasons. They are willing to accept high unemployment, an out-of-control debt, presidential secrecy, national bankruptcy, and ultimately, socialism, for free Federal government handouts.
Many have lost their moral compass and belief in America’s greatness.
They have decided to relinquish these things for Obama’s promises of unending welfare, food stamps, free “Obama phones,” free Obamacare, free contraceptives, the stripping of work conditions from welfare, a complete dependency on the federal government, and promises of continuing government handouts if Obama is re-elected. It is time to elect a president that instead of mandating dependency will provide jobs, lower unemployment, a strong military, adherence to our constitutional freedoms, a healthy economy, and a return to a government “by the people and for the people.”
Don’t be bamboozled America, you have two clear choices on Nov. 6. A vote for a continuance of emerging socialism with Obama, or a vote for a return to American exceptionalism and freedom with Romney, period!
Trending In: Letters
- Defense attorneys continue to question credibility of Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Probe shut down: Former ADA allegedly forced to resign after investigation into narcotics detective
- John Foster, former Grass Valley police chief, announces run for sheriff
- Documents disclosed in case involving Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Sheriff Keith Royal: I intend to retire at end of this term