So much for contractor’s liability insurance
June 17, 2014
We have been licensed contractors for over 14 years with everything the state requires.
Now, after having all the right insurances, we are being sued and not one of our insurance companies will help us. So why have insurance that the state requires? It makes no sense to us, we are out a lot of money just to hire a attorney. Something that just never should have happened.
So, all you small contractor beware of our policies — they're not as good as you might think. They are happy to take your money but not to help you in any shape or form. So, ask questions before you give them your money. We are not happy going into retirement broke!
R. C. Rose
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier