Shirley Fenile: Rethink the enemy
May 11, 2017
In reading George Boardman's column, he equates "safe space" to mean "idea-free zones staffed by thought police … where the enemy is … a thought that deviates from progressive." Wow.
George, it has really been a loooong time since you sat on a campus bench, I guess.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Nevada County coroner: Homicide victim Brian Sharp had meth in his system
- Grass Valley’s Culture Shock Yogurt prepares to close downtown location
- Grass Valley family in need of financial help for son’s recovery from liver transplant — and his donor