March 14, 2013
"The authorized seizure of property."
That's what the morons in Congress are doing; seizing $85 billion of our property in the form of federal help to a variety of agencies; all in the name of making "spending cuts." And that in light of the biggest federal spending binge in the history of the world in the form of the two and a half trillion spent (so far) on bailing out the banks, big manufacturers, securities firms and insurance companies.
Bottom line, those morons in Congress have no problem stealing $85 billion from the public and at the same time rewarding the crooks who also stole from us, with $2.5 trillion.
Tell me, why did we elect them?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation