March 14, 2013
"The authorized seizure of property."
That's what the morons in Congress are doing; seizing $85 billion of our property in the form of federal help to a variety of agencies; all in the name of making "spending cuts." And that in light of the biggest federal spending binge in the history of the world in the form of the two and a half trillion spent (so far) on bailing out the banks, big manufacturers, securities firms and insurance companies.
Bottom line, those morons in Congress have no problem stealing $85 billion from the public and at the same time rewarding the crooks who also stole from us, with $2.5 trillion.
Tell me, why did we elect them?
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say