March 14, 2013
"The authorized seizure of property."
That's what the morons in Congress are doing; seizing $85 billion of our property in the form of federal help to a variety of agencies; all in the name of making "spending cuts." And that in light of the biggest federal spending binge in the history of the world in the form of the two and a half trillion spent (so far) on bailing out the banks, big manufacturers, securities firms and insurance companies.
Bottom line, those morons in Congress have no problem stealing $85 billion from the public and at the same time rewarding the crooks who also stole from us, with $2.5 trillion.
Tell me, why did we elect them?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court