March 14, 2013
"The authorized seizure of property."
That's what the morons in Congress are doing; seizing $85 billion of our property in the form of federal help to a variety of agencies; all in the name of making "spending cuts." And that in light of the biggest federal spending binge in the history of the world in the form of the two and a half trillion spent (so far) on bailing out the banks, big manufacturers, securities firms and insurance companies.
Bottom line, those morons in Congress have no problem stealing $85 billion from the public and at the same time rewarding the crooks who also stole from us, with $2.5 trillion.
Tell me, why did we elect them?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local