December 26, 2012
Regarding the Oct. 23 letter, "Councilwoman criticism," the writer's contempt of Lisa Swarthout is just what every good city council member needs, a self-appointed savior on a mission to root out what he sees as a "liberal" woman in public office.
His tone is predictable: badgering, demanding and determined to expose outrageous budget-busting picture frames.
The writer should be aware, the frames are probably for his picture, to warn everyone at City Hall of his approach.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site