December 26, 2012
Regarding the Oct. 23 letter, "Councilwoman criticism," the writer's contempt of Lisa Swarthout is just what every good city council member needs, a self-appointed savior on a mission to root out what he sees as a "liberal" woman in public office.
His tone is predictable: badgering, demanding and determined to expose outrageous budget-busting picture frames.
The writer should be aware, the frames are probably for his picture, to warn everyone at City Hall of his approach.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local