December 26, 2012
Regarding the Oct. 23 letter, "Councilwoman criticism," the writer's contempt of Lisa Swarthout is just what every good city council member needs, a self-appointed savior on a mission to root out what he sees as a "liberal" woman in public office.
His tone is predictable: badgering, demanding and determined to expose outrageous budget-busting picture frames.
The writer should be aware, the frames are probably for his picture, to warn everyone at City Hall of his approach.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans