December 26, 2012
Regarding the Oct. 23 letter, "Councilwoman criticism," the writer's contempt of Lisa Swarthout is just what every good city council member needs, a self-appointed savior on a mission to root out what he sees as a "liberal" woman in public office.
His tone is predictable: badgering, demanding and determined to expose outrageous budget-busting picture frames.
The writer should be aware, the frames are probably for his picture, to warn everyone at City Hall of his approach.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo