See how Obama’s doing in six months
December 26, 2012
In response to Mr. Rob Katzenstein's letter of Nov. 13 — congratulations on your guy winning his second term! I would like to hear from you in six months or a year when:
1. Your taxes increase, both state and federal.
2. Food stamp demands rise.
3. Unemployment is on the upswing.
4. Housing market in decline.
5. Stock market down.
6. Obamacare, a 2,700-page "nightmare," takes full effect.
Sir, I could go on, but I think you get my point. As for Mr. Obama's leadership skills … where is he leading us? The "cliff" lies straight ahead. Who will he blame for these past four years? Oh, oh, I think I know the answer to that one: "George W. Bush."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)