Scooters Pals gives thanks
June 6, 2013
To the over 200 of you who came to our Oct. 20 annual silent auction and spaghetti feed, our deepest thanks. You wined, dined, donated and purchased, and we and the dogs are eternally grateful.
To the overly generous business owners and citizens who donated plane rides, horse rides, merchandise, art and gift certificates, how can we even start to thank you? Your caring and sharing in hard times is a marvel.
Scooters Pals is so very lucky to be part of this generous community.
So far this year, 250 dogs rescued, 150 already re-homed, and more to come. You and our dedicated volunteers and foster parents have made this possible. Blessings to all.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but for that one dog, the world is forever changed. Please consider a rescue animal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair